This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments (the so-called Privacy Code), as well as pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Triplef.it is the website owned by Triplef2021 SRL, with registered office in Rome, Via Cassiodoro n.1 (VAT and fiscal code 16098221001), email email@example.com . The website is a portal offering fashion products (for the home and for the person). The website also contains sections where users can leave their data in order to receive news (newsletters), updates, proposals and promotional offers as well as to conclude purchases or rentals of goods online.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
All the data collected will be processed by Triplef2021 srl, in the capacity of “Data Controller”, who holds the position of Data Processor and this, in compliance with the protection principles established by the Code regarding personal data and subsequent amendments, as well as all European and Italian legislative interventions and/or provisions of the Control Authorities.
The Triplef site provides a series of functions which are designed to collect, directly or indirectly, the user’s personal data for the following purposes
- registration on the site,
- purchase of goods,
- rental of goods,
- sending of newsletters,
- analysis of site performance,
The platform implements functionalities in order to allow the management, processing, collection, extrapolation and revocation of personal data provided by users, as well as navigation modes, depending on the granting of consent to third-party and profiling cookies by users.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of data, spontaneously provided by the user during navigation on the Triplef site, takes place through the following functions:
- registration on the site in the reserved area
- purchase or rental of goods
- sending newsletters
The data are supplied by the user and processed exclusively by Triplef2021srl for the sole purpose of executing the contract and, specifically
- allow the user to ask questions directly to the customer service or via email;
- to allow the user to be updated on possible promotions, news, initiatives, events and discounts through receipt of newsletters
- allow the user to register on the site in order to receive information and to have quick access to online purchase operations
- allow the user to complete an online purchase or hire transaction
- Allow the user to revoke an online purchase or rental transaction;
- allow the user to make a complaint and access after-sales services.
The user may express his/her wish not to receive communications, not to be contacted and not to consent to the processing of his/her data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy and the faculty of the interested party to confer or not confer his/her data to the site, the conferment of data consists of: name, surname, e-mail, residence, telephone (if necessary for delivery requirements), data relating to payment methods.
If it is a company, the data concerns: company name, name and surname contact person, email address, telephone number, SDI code for electronic invoicing.
Your data, as described above, will be processed in the ways and forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the Website’s functions.
In particular, the personal data you provide to the data controller will be processed for the following purposes
- to follow up on specific requests made by you to the data controller via the Website and its communication tools (contact area and the like);
- to allow you to manage the status of your orders through registration on the Website
- for other purposes ancillary or related to those indicated above and, in any case, falling within the scope of the Website’s activities
- for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same owner, following the user’s request for information by e-mail email@example.com , request for info and other means of communication such as telephone or fax.
This information is effective only with reference to the aforementioned www.triplef.it web portal.
Legal basis of the processing
- Article 6, par. 1, letter a of the GDPR, concerning the express free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the user. To this end, the Data Controller informs that the aforementioned consent can only be given if the user is 16 (sixteen) years of age or older.
- Article 6, par. 1, letter b of the GDPR, concerning the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same.
Both of the above legal bases are, therefore, merely optional and not mandatory in nature, having no other consequence than the impossibility for the Data Controller to properly carry out the aforementioned direct communication services, consequent to your specific request for information, or contractual/pre-contractual execution. And, in any case, the consent given by the user may be revoked at any time, with immediate interrupting effect on the aforementioned activities and services.
- C) the processing is not based on art. 6 par.1 letter f, i.e. the processing is not necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or of third parties
- D) recipients and categories of recipients of the data collected:
In relation to the purposes indicated above, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and/or categories of subjects indicated below, or it may be communicated to companies and/or persons, who provide services, including external services, on behalf of the data controller. Among these, we indicate for greater clarity, by way of example but not limited to subjects – internal or external to the company – that provide computer and telematic services for the management of the information system used by the Data Controller and of the telecommunications networks, subjects that in the eventuality the Data Controller reserves the right to appoint as data processors; companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation – also technical – of the services offered by the Data Controller; financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in fulfilment of regulatory obligations; competent authorities and/or Supervisory Bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
LOCATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The data collected are processed at the Data Controller’s premises, mainly at its operational headquarters at ————-. The Data Controller will not transfer personal data to third countries.
The data provided will be processed and stored by the Data Controller, for the purpose strictly related to the above purposes and stored at the Data Controller’s premises for the period during which the services are provided (sale, rental, legal guarantees, after-sales service). The storage period is 10 years.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA SUBJECT – Art. 15 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information;
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the period for which the personal data are to be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The data controller informs you that, for the purposes of processing your personal data, it does not use automated decision-making processes, i.e. those aimed at making decisions based solely on technological means according to predetermined criteria (i.e. without human involvement), nor does it carry out profiling, i.e. those aimed at using your personal data to predict aspects concerning your professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, location or movements, etc.
The user, as data subject, has the right to request and receive from the data controller a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION – Art. 15 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay. Having regard to the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
RIGHT TO CANCEL (“Right to Oblivion”) – Art. 17 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject has the right to request the controller to delete the personal data concerning him/her from the database, and the controller is obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay if any of the following grounds apply:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the personal data are unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down by Union law or by the Member State to which the controller is subject;
- revoke your consent for processing based on such legal basis: in this case, you may stop receiving the Controller’s newsletters by using the appropriate link located at the bottom of each e-mail received.
The data subject may also formulate a request to object to the processing of his/her Personal Data on the basis of Article 21 of the Regulation in which he/she shall give evidence of the reasons justifying the objection: the Data Controller reserves the right to evaluate his/her request, which would not be accepted in the event of the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over his/her interests, rights and freedoms.
The user has also always the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority) if he/she believes that the processing of his/her Personal Data is contrary to the legislation in force.
Requests should be addressed in writing to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
If the Data Controller has made personal data public and is obliged to delete it, it shall, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform data controllers who are processing personal data of the data subject’s request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of his/her personal data.
RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF PROCESSING – Art. 18 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing when one of the following applies:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead that their use be restricted;
- although the controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21, par. 1, pending verification as to whether the legitimate reasons for processing of the data controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing is restricted pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data shall, except for storage, only be processed with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or a Member State.
A data subject who has obtained a restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before that restriction is lifted.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY – Art. 20 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
When exercising his or her data portability rights, the user has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, if technically feasible.
This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
RIGHT OF OPPOSITION – Art. 21Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her pursuant to Article 6, par. 1, let. e. The controller shall refrain from further processing the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her carried out for such purposes,
Where the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the data subject and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject.
In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, the data subject may exercise his/her right to object by automated means employing specific techniques.
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89, par. 1, the data subject shall have the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to him or her, except where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We inform you that the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org together with a digital copy of your valid identity document.
Please note that if you ask us to stop all processing of your personal data, we will not be able to continue to provide you with the services you have requested.
Definitions, characteristics and enforcement
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and they may remain on the user’s computer for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device until a preestablished expiry date.
- analytics cookies, where these are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site
- navigation or session cookies (for user authentication);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided to the user.
With regard to profiling cookies, i.e. those aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the web, the user’s prior consent is required.
Types of cookies used by the Site and possibility of (de-)selection
The Site uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies for which you should refer directly to the relevant cookie selection and de-selection methods, indicated by means of links:
- Navigation or session technical cookies and strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to enable you to take advantage of the content and services requested.
- Functionality cookies, i.e. used to enable specific features of the Site and a number of selected criteria (e.g. language) in order to improve the service provided.
WARNING: if you disable technical and/or functionality cookies, the Site may not be accessible or some services or features of the Site may not be available or may not function properly and you may have to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
Third party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites or web servers other than that of the Owner, used for purposes specific to said third parties. It should be noted that these third parties, listed below with the relevant links to their privacy policies, are typically autonomous data controllers of the data collected through the cookies they serve; therefore, you should refer to their personal data processing policies, disclosures and consent forms (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies), as specified in the aforementioned Provision. For the sake of completeness, it should also be noted that the Data Controller is constantly tracking cookies on its Site. These are updated on a regular basis in the table below, where we provide transparency on the cookies directly sent by the Controller and their purposes.
In detail, the cookies sent by the Controller through the Site are set out below:
You can block or delete (in whole or in part) technical and functionality cookies through the specific functions of your Browser. However, we would like to inform you that if you do not allow technical cookies, you may not be able to use the Site, view its contents and use its services. Inhibiting functionality cookies may result in some services or features of the Site not being available or not working properly and you may be required to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
The choices you make in relation to the Site’s cookies will be recorded in a cookie. However, this cookie may not function properly in certain circumstances. In such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and prevent their use, including through the functionality of your browser.
Your cookie preferences will need to be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the Site.
How to view and modify cookies through your Browser
- Internet Explorer